- assist in reducing the risk of cell damage that is associated with free radicals
- assist in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
- help to improve energy levels
- assist muscle activity and increase the body's oxygen uptake
- helps calcium and phosphate absorption for healthy bones, as a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- helps to maintain health bone density and healthy bones by providing minerals to the skeleton
- to build and maintain muscle strength in older people
- with a role in supporting healthy immunity
- in the regulation of calcium homeostasis and bone metabolism
- to maintain a healthy heart.
Coenzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring molecule essential to the formation of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), which transports energy within the body's cells
- in the production of collagen.
Collagen serves as part of the structural framework of skin.
- to maintain the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails and silica is found in all connective tissue including hair, skin and nails.
It is vital for the normal structure and function of cell membranes and it vital in the formation of connective tissue, teeth, bone, nails, hair and skin and influences would healing and inflammation. Zinc is involved biochemically in wound healing, immune system activity and tissue regeneration.
- to decrease the cumulative effects of oxidative damage to the retina and lens.
Lutein is a carotenoid naturally found in the human eye. The highest concentration is found in the macular area of the retina and is also present in the lens.